Becoming a Parts Associate
For over 55 years, The Rick Case Organization has been helping Parts Associates grow and succeed. We will put you on the path to success.
We will find the perfect fit for you
With over 16 stores and 12 Brands we will find the right dealership for you.
Our Culture is simple “Treat every Customer as we would our best friend!”
Our goal is provide our customers with the best service, best value products and facilities of the greatest convenience in a pleasant environment that exceeds their expectations, while operating with the highest levels of honesty, integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
We give you the tools to succeed
Training is key to be successful. At Rick Case, we offer a wide verity of training, both online and in person.
Grow with us
Our business is growing, and we want our employees to grow with us. Whether it is the traditional track, or an untraditional route, we want to help our employees find their career path. Check out our employee testimonials page to see how they grew with us.
Parts Associate Duties:
- Sells products and/or services to repair the problem and meet the customer's needs.
- Assist in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
- Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur.
- Provide service technicians with parts as required.
- Assist with Parts Manager in merchandising displays.
- Maintains the retail sale floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards and today's customer satisfaction.
- Controls showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness of products and the retail sales area.
- When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash, credit, and check processing procedures of the dealership. Processes cores, warranties, and new return merchandise as required at a point of sale.
- Attends training as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her job description.
- Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently.