Finance & Insurance (F&I) Manager
Becoming a Parts Associate
For over 55 years, The Rick Case Organization has been helping Parts Associates grow and succeed. We will put you on the path to success.
We will find the perfect fit for you
With over 16 stores and 12 Brands we will find the right dealership for you.
Our Culture is simple “Treat every Customer as we would our best friend!”
Our goal is provide our customers with the best service, best value products and facilities of the greatest convenience in a pleasant environment that exceeds their expectations, while operating with the highest levels of honesty, integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
We give you the tools to succeed
Training is key to be successful. At Rick Case, we offer a wide verity of training, both online and in person.
Grow with us
Our business is growing, and we want our employees to grow with us. Whether it is the traditional track, or an untraditional route, we want to help our employees find their career path. Check out our employee testimonials page to see how they grew with us.
Parts Associate Duties:
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.